Emotional Support Dogs are considered to be a companion to the individual who is suffering from emotional problems and gives support to the person with their affection and love .It is not necessary that these kinds of dogs have any kind of special training .Also they do not need any kind of specific job to be done for the person. They just want to provide stability on their emotions and love to the person. Person who is suffering from problems such as anxiety, stress, depression, mood changes and many kinds of psychological disorders can be assisted with the help of such emotional dogs. Check the dogtor online reviews.
The rules of FHAA allow the individual to keep the animals stay along with them. All types of dogs can be an emotional support animal. This is because any kind of training is not required for them.
Adopting such animals
People with mental and physical disabilities are at a gain to derive faithful and dedicated services from their animal life companions. It is hence in the best interest of the patient to research thoroughly on the different types of animals giving ample thought to their care and feeding procedures. A final decision can hence be arrived at with an animal that best suits the needs and lifestyle of the patient. Conforming to legal stipulations is another important aspect concerning the habitation of such animals in a residential accommodation or even during flight travels. Check the dogtor online reviews.
Emotional Support Animal can be identified with the help of vests or any kind of tags that helps to know that the dog that is carried by the person is an emotional support animal. Some of the authorities in the airlines prefer to see such tags for the identification. But this cannot be made compulsory for the individuals. Sometimes the patient itself can give the identification that the animal is an emotional support for them. Along with providing emotional support for the person this can also provide several health benefits for the person. This might include
- Reducing the cholesterol level and blood pressure of the person
- Stress level gets lowered.
- This helps in reducing the loneliness of the person.
- Such dogs can provide more chance or opportunity for the exercise
- Increases the opportunity for socialisation with others.
- The owners can spend more time with these animals outdoors.
Rules for receiving the Emotional Support Dog Letter
- An emotional support dog letter is only provided to those people who are really in need of this animal so as to perform their activities.
- Emotional Support Dog should be suggested by the medical professional and should also mention that it is compulsory for the treatment of the person.
- An emotional support letter should be printed on a letter head of the medical professional.
- The letter should have a date of issue and you should present this letter to those concerned or you should use the letter within a year of issuing it.